There’s no worse feeling than seeing your horse fall at the last fence, as all horse racing betting fans will know. It’s pretty much the most frustrating thing that can happen in horse racing.
But fallers at the last won’t be a problem this November thanks to this money back offer from Paddy Power. If your horse finds there’s one fence too many, you’ll get your money back – whether it was winning or not.
OFFER: If your horse falls at the last jump, Paddy Power will refund your losing single win stake on that race.
VALID: All UK & Irish jumps racing in November.
This is just one of the money back specials that Paddy Power offer on a regular basis. You can claim this promotion and see what else they’re offering today by clicking the button below.
|Bookmaker||Offer Details||Promo Code||Click To Claim|
|New Customers Only. Ts & Cs May Apply to Offers - Click Claim Button For Details|
|Paddy Power Sign Up Offer|
Bet £10, Get £30 Free
|Not needed||Claim Now >>|
More Horse Racing Offers
- Cheltenham Festival Betting Offers – Day 4 (Including Gold Cup)
- Cheltenham Festival Betting Offers – Day 1
- 2017 Grand National: Ante-Post Non Runner No Bet
- Cheltenham Festival Betting Offers – Day 2
- Cheltenham Festival Betting Offers – Day 3
- Cheltenham Festival Ante-Post: Non Runner Refund Offers
- Grand National Extra Places
- Breeders Cup Enhanced Odds California Chrome to Win
- Goodwood Betting Offers
- Royal Ascot Betting Offers: Enhanced Odds & Free Bets