There’s no worse feeling than seeing your horse fall at the last fence, as all horse racing betting fans will know. It’s pretty much the most frustrating thing that can happen in horse racing.
But fallers at the last won’t be a problem this November thanks to this money back offer from Paddy Power. If your horse finds there’s one fence too many, you’ll get your money back – whether it was winning or not.
OFFER: If your horse falls at the last jump, Paddy Power will refund your losing single win stake on that race.
VALID: All UK & Irish jumps racing in November.
This is just one of the money back specials that Paddy Power offer on a regular basis. You can claim this promotion and see what else they’re offering today by clicking the button below.
|Bookmaker||Offer Details||Click To Claim|
|18+ New Customers Only. Ts & Cs Apply to Offers - Click Claim Button For Details|
£20 Risk Free First Bet - Money back in cash if your bet loses
New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is €20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a €10 free bet when you place 5x bets of €10+. T&Cs apply. T&Cs / Wagering Requirements
More Horse Racing Offers
- Cheltenham Festival Ante-Post: Non Runner Refund Offers
- Prix De L’Arc De Triomphe Enhanced Odds
- Goodwood Betting Offers
- Royal Ascot Betting Offers: Enhanced Odds & Free Bets
- Grand National Free Bets That Work
- Cheltenham Festival Betting Offers – Day 4 (Including Gold Cup)
- Cheltenham Festival Betting Offers – Day 1
- 2017 Grand National: Ante-Post Non Runner No Bet
- Cheltenham Festival Betting Offers – Day 2
- Cheltenham Festival Betting Offers – Day 3